Thursday, April 15, 2004

BACK IN HARNESS

I spent most of the Easter period getting the new Politico's internet and mail order business up and running. Last weekend was the first weekend in six months that I hadn't been on the campaign trail, so I hope I can be forgiven for that! Yesterday evening I attended the inaugural meeting of our new Conservative Branch covering Overstrand, Northrepps and Trimingham. It was a very enthusiastic meeting and I know I'm going to get a lot of support from the people there. Today was mainly catching up with correspondence, interrupted by a visit from Radio 4's Today Programme who did an interview with me about law and order issues. It'll go out on Saturday I think. This evening I went over to Wicken Green on the far west side of the constituency to meeta few people. Tomorrow it's agriculture day as we have a visit from Shadow Agriculture Secretary John Whittingdale.

No comments: