Friday, April 30, 2004

A QUICK RECAP

Tuesday: My first trip to London for some time and then down to West Sussex to buy some remainder books to sell on the Politico's website.
Wednesday: Spent the morning working in the office before leaving for Manchester for An Evening with Ann Widdecombe. I meant to leave at 2pm but in the event couldn't get away until 3, which meant that any traffic holdup could be rather disastrous as I had to be on stage for 8pm. I got there with only 20 minutes to spare after spending about 20 minutes negotiating a particularly ridiculous one way system. Got back to Swanton Abbott at 2.45am!
Thursday: Visited a special school at Sidestrand in the morning and spent the rest of the day in campaign planning meetings and interviewing for a new Admin Assistant.
Friday: Today I am visiting a junior school in North Walsham and then Ann Widdecombe is coming to speak at a fund raising dinner this evening. Tickets sold out months ago. I'm also taking her to Paston 6th Form College in North Walsham and to the Catholic Shrine at Walsingham, which I was rather surprised to discover she had never visited.

No comments: