Thursday, April 22, 2004

TODAY - HOVETON LADIES, GUINEA PIGS AND SPANDEX

Just about to leave for the Hoveton Conservative Ladies Coffee Morning, then to Sanders Coaches in Holt to learn abou their operation. This afternoon I have a meeting at Kelling Hospital before attending a campaign strategy meeting in Cromer. My life was described on the Today programme on Tuesday in the following way: "Iain Dale is in his North Norfolk Constituency doing the things that Candidates have to do, like being interviewed by a guinea pig for his local paper and attending a wrestling competition with people clad in Spandex." Well I remember the first one, but for the life of me I can't remember the second... Sounds like the stuff of political nighmares, not to mention News of the World headlines!

No comments: