Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Religion, Posters and Wind

This morning I was invited to speak to Cromer Bible study group. It was a fascinating couple of hours and we covered a lot of ground - abortion, euthanasia, third world debt, the Middle East and a lot more besides. I always have a simple policy in this type of arena - give your honest views and don't pander to what you think people want to hear. Too many politicians do that and I can't stand it. I had the invitation a month ago, but it appears neither Norman Lamb or Phil Harris, the Labour candidate have bothered to reply.

Got my election posters this evening. Whoopee! They look fantastic.

The Guestwick Wind Turbines have been turned down by Broadland Planning Committee. good on them. We need to put money into biofuels, not windpower.

No comments: