Saturday, May 27, 2006

Iain Dale's One Minute Guide to Today's Blogs

Paul Linford chooses his Desert Island Discs (copycat!). ConservativeHome interviews a not very forthcoming Dr Fox. Guido reveals the South Northamptonshire applicants. Bob Piper has an unusually thoughtful piece on the deindustrialisation of Britain. Dizzy thinks Blair wants the UN job. Ellee Seymour asky why rubbish collected only once a week from her local hospital. Recess Monkey has sone West Wing nostalgia. The Darbyshires are in Singapore and have re-enabled comments! FibDems looks at the small print on LibDem press releases. EU Serf wants to upset Jacques Chirac. Yellow Peril has more on Ming's woes.

4 comments:

Ellee Seymour said...

Thanks for the plug. I have also posted about how more than half of tagged offenders remove their monitoring devices, a system devised to be an alternative to prison and protect the public. Another Home Office cock up.

I know of at least one case where a woman was murdered by a teenager wearing one of these tags.

dizzy said...

My god I was drunk when I wrote that. Cheers for the plug!

Ellee Seymour said...

Dizzy, I'm getting worried about you, is this the same drunken stupour when you posted a comment on my site recently?

Cheers, cheers, and cheers again, my absent friend.

dizzy said...

I'm ashamed to admit it was Ellee. Friday night keyboard maddness.