Saturday, May 27, 2006

Whatever Happened to LibDem Watch?

Tim Roll-Pickering raises a very good point in the Nick Clegg Story comments. He asks whatever happened to LibDemWatch? It's certainly time for it to be brought back to life. I have no idea who was actually behind it, but if they'd like to get in touch with me by email (see the link on the left) I'd be grateful.

UPDATE 5.53pm: It was remiss of me not to point out that there are two very good anti LibDem sites at Yellow Peril and Fibdems.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be good to see it back. With the negative publicity surrounding them at the moment, it's a good time to capitalise.

Anonymous said...

I think it was owned and operated by the Labour Party as I'm sure channel four did a report Labour campaign tatics last year and featured it. I guess after the election when parties cut back spending it bit the dust. Still it was a good read.