Monday, September 18, 2006

Channel 4 News Morning Report Podcast Live from the LibDems

Last night I recorded my Channel 4 News Morning Reports Podcast at the LibDem Conference with LibDem bloggers Alex Foster, Rob Fenwick and Stephen Tall. You can find details and listen to it HERE.

The Today programme also carried a 5 minute interview by Carolyn Quinn with Stephen Tall and myself this morning, which you can listen to HERE. Click on the 6.30-7am section. It's about 17 minutes in. I've also written a piece on blogging for the Today website HERE. That should send the hitcounter rocketing, hopefully!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iain, I have no doubt that the Libdems are having a great policy debate at conference, but my god the whole set/structure looks so dated and worn on TV.

Anonymous said...

"Last night I recorded my Channel 4 News Morning Reports Podcast at the LibDem Conference with LibDem bloggers Alex Foster, Rob Fenwick and Stephen Tall."

SHOCK! Tory in 4 in a Blog scandal at LibDem conference.