Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good Wishes to Liberal Democrat Voice

There's a new kid on the LibDem Blog. Get it? New Kid on the Block. Blog. Talking of which I quite liked the band New Kids on the Block. Dates me I suppose. Great song they did called Tonight.

Anyway, the LibDems are seeking to emulate the success of ConservativeHome with their own version called Liberal Democrat Voice, which you can find HERE. It's run by former Cowley Street staffer Rob Fenwick, who has a history of running his own very successful blogs. OK, everyone knows I don't have a lot of time for the LibDems, but this is a good initiative and I wish it well.

3 comments:

Man in a Shed said...

Given the variation in Lib Dem policy street by street surely the site should be called "Lib Dem Voices", or even we are hearing voices.

Anonymous said...

I didn't see you wish ukiphome well you cheeky sod

Average guy on the street said...

Man in a shed, couldn't agree more. Anyway, I now have a new blog and have linked to you. www.outfromthecrowd.blogspot.com