2. Dizzy has yet another corruption scandal from the North East.
3. Fraser has tales from Dave's Xmas bash - No invite for me...sob!
4. Jonathan Levy on Boulton & Co has more bad news for Jacqui Smith over
5. LibDem Voice has stats about female representation on local councils. No, really.
6. Tom Watson (rightly) berates the media, and Sir Michael White in particular for their lack of coverage of Parliament.
7. Iain Dale (the LibDem one) is ranting about a Scottish truckers contest (no Glasgow rhyming slang, please)
8. Donal Blaney urges the Republicans not to 'Huck it up'. He should save his breath.
9. Cassilis reckons career politicians are the dog's gonads.
10. Quaequam is not impressed by Barney's video efforts. I thought it was rather sweet, actually
I'm intending to run this Blog feature most days now. Good idea, or not? If you spot a blogpost you think I should highlight, do email me.