1. Labour supporting blogger Skipper (who in real life is political academic Dr Bill Jones) has analysed Brown's PMQs performances and isn't happy.
2. Havering On asks if Gordon can be Hillary. Only on Sundays.
3. Left Luggage reckons the EDM authorities have a sense of humour. Look what's EDM 666...
4. Norfolk Blogger is impress by Chris Grayling. He isn't alone.
5. Britain & America on the Top 50 Britons in America.
6. Donal Blaney wishes Arthur Scargill a happy 70th. As do we all.
7. Dave Hill reviews last night's mayoral debate.
8. Dizzy investigates the PM's brother.
9. Damian Thompson on the madness of Bishop John.10. Ron Paul wins the Comment Central primary.
11. Steve Richards feels Hain's pain.
12. Quaequam upbraids a naughty (and now £4,250 poorer) Labour MP.