1. Gavin's Gaily Gigest on the NUT's 10% pay demand. He's not impressed.
2. Lynne Featherstone MP has become a Twitterer. Some might say she always was. just joking Lynne!
3. Devil's Kitchen discovers a video of a Labour MSP on Newsnight who really shouldn't be allowed out again.
4. Donal Blaney asks why the LibDems don't stand against the BNP in Council by-elections.
5. Neil Stockley thinks the LibDems have glimpsed their narrative.
6. Waendel Journal thinks the Tories don't want to win the next election. Say what?!
7. Cranmer highlights the growing opposition to the Frankenstein Bill. Spin Blog is none to impressed with Little Ben Bradshaw's attitude, either.
8. Bob Piper says never mind the quality, feel the width.
9. Archbishop Cranmer died today. In 1556.
10. LibDem Voice looks at how many British MPs have no email or no website.
11. ConHome on the Tory Straw Men.
12. PoliticalBetting on the week the punters turned to Boris.