And these were the instructions given to those attending on what they should say about the possibility of a hung parliament.
UPDATE: Thursday 4pm: I've had a very nice email from Henley asking me to clarify a few things. I'm happy to do so.
Professor Stephen Lee,
Professor Lee can confirm that:
· No other client was 'bumped' or had their agreed letting arrangements affected by a commercial letting to the Liberal Democrats in any way.
· On each occasion our negotiation with this particular client has achieved a highly competitive arrangement that more than achieves our requirements as a charitable organisation. In each case the Liberal Democrats, by comparison with our own overall lettings performance and industry norms, paid in excess of our average or mode overall lettings performance. In fact, the Liberal Democrat party was the highest paying customer on each occasion.
· The Principal, like all other members of staff records his holidays and these correlate with the days the reform commission has met. It is clear that he continues to do his volunteering in his own time, not that paid by the College.
· As a globally recognized centre of excellence for thought leadership in management thinking
· All College clients are entitled to use College administrative facilities which are, of course, branded