1. Matthew Taylor on what should really worry the Tories.
2. Tory Bear on a Tory PPC who's being stalked.
3. Two more LibDems defect to the Tories say ConservativeHome. Oh, and there's another one too.
4. The Conservative History Blog just loves maps, and doesn't care who knows.
5. Blogging is dead. Long live blogging, says Matt Wardman.
6. Iceland Reviews reports an embarrassing conversation between Alistair Darling and the Icelandic Minister of Finance.
7. Robert Peston tries his best to find some good news from the disasters of today, but can't.
8. Lord Norton on being tried by one's peers.
9. Conor Ryan says it is time to revisit state funding of political parties.
10. Mike Smithson explains the LibDem widely varying poll ratings. As if we care.
11. Richard Spring MP on why the A11 needs to have its final stretch dualled. Hear hear.
12. Iain Martin says that Alan Greenspan is still advising Gordon Brown. How very reassuring.