Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008: A Year in Blogposts

It's the last day of the year - time to look back on the best and worst of 2008. I'll leave you to decide what my worst blogposts of the year have been. But in case you're interested, here are what I consider to be some of the best of the 2,300 blogposts I have written this year...

January
Four minister face police interviews
American election: I want to be inspired

February
Midnight at the Lincoln Memorial
I promise to avoid genital shaking in future
Who should be on the DNA register?

March
The 'people like us' phenomenon
Sham consultations fuel voters discontent

April
John Prescott's bulimia & pressure cooker politics

May
Local elections: Were you still up for Portillo?
Decline & fall of the political memoir

June
David Davis's walk into the unknown
Our Perfect Day
David Davis & Gay Rights
Boris and his absent backbone

July
The Most Anti Gay MP in the House of Commons
The future of party conferences

August
Sex education for four year olds
The ANY QUESTIONS experience
Ossetia: What do we do?

September
Hello, I'm Nick Clegg. Click.

October
Why Conservatives should man the barricades for Osborne
Killing time on a four hour flight
Why I'm declaring for Obama

November
Tories must realise Brown is out to get them
Reflections on Barack Obama

December
Boris Saves Christmas

2 comments:

David Anthony said...

Not a top 10 list in sight... for shame!

Damon Lord said...

David Anthony: It's still a list though, what we've come to expect and enjoy from Mr Dale