1. Tory Bear says the CBI are unlikely to be happy about Adrian McMenamin's latest venture into political partisanry.
2. Raedwald is spitting feathers are receiving a letter from Labour MP Bridget Prentice, which reads as if it was written by John Prescott.
3. Richard Willis has a new blog. His first post is on general election speculation.
4. Quaequam gives his analysis of Nick Clegg's first year. As does Mark Littlewood.
5. Guido has news of Derek Draper's latest blog initiative.
6. Guido explains why he's changing his comment moderation policy.