Saturday, December 06, 2008

Ten New Blogs

Derek Bennett - UKIP blog
John Moss - Right of centre view from Walthamstow (!)
Victor Meldrew's Brother - Right wing and then some
Thoughts of Mrs Smallprint - Non aligned Eurosceptic
Mark's Any Musings - Non Aligned
Mike Hobday - Labour candidate for Welwyn & Hatfield
English Question
Cllr Simon Gibson - Blog of a 20 year old town councillor in Dorset
Eyes to the Left - Blog of a confused liberal
Chanticleer - Blog of a Welsh freelance journalist

These blogs aren't necessarily newly created, but I haven't known about them before and they had not, until now, appeared in the TP Blog Directory.

Visit the Total Politics Blog Directory which contains more than 1,700 blogs. If you know of one which isn't there, please fill in the Submit a New Blog form on the left hand side of THIS page.

3 comments:

not an economist said...

If I am allowed can I recommend Jack Maturin's AngloAustrian blog to people. The address is here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/27/opinion/27krugman.html?_r=1

Its one of the few blogs I have found that writes on current affairs from an Austrian Economist perspective - e.,g the views of pro-market economists like Murray Rothbard, Friedrick Hayek and Ludwig Mises.

I stress this is not my own blog. I dont have one. But I have found Jack's to be invaluable reading since discovering it about 4 months back. As is Iain's of-course.

marksany said...

Iain,

thanks very much for the link.

Paddy Briggs said...

Iain

I took a quick look at the Derek Bennett UKIP blog. Extraordinary. Thanks for the link. We do pay a price for our freedoms of speech don't we! Homophobic claptrap.