Saturday, December 06, 2008

Who Called Kevin Maguire a ****?

From Jeremy Clarkson's column in today's Sun...

I was having dinner in a London restaurant this week when I overheard some people on the next table saying some extremely unkind things about newspaper columnist Kevin Maguire. Sadly, I couldn't hear the exact word they were using but it sounded like "bunt".

I'd like to make clear that I was nowhere near Mr Clarkson's table at the time.

Random Useless Fact of the Day: David Cameron lives in the same Oxfordshire village as Jeremy Clarkson. Just sayin', like.

8 comments:

Grumpy Old Man said...

That is a foul suggestion. Bunts are useful.
wv rookedo - I kid you not

Mike Wood said...

Surely the more pertinent question is ho hasn't

Mark Pasola said...

Khaki, kettle, Kipling, Kings Bollege Bambridge

Dave H said...

Just for a laugh, type "grope Maguire lane" into google and check the first hit.

It seems to work for any name.

Bunty Binstock said...

I have had no involvement whatsoever with Mr Maguire, and if anyone says I have I shall sue.

Anonymous said...

They are right.
The trouble with people like Maguire is that when he (and they) 'do the papers' they merely pretend to be objective (albeit from a faction) whilst still pushing the party line. Its a performance - not a review. Good 'ol boy Conservatives, like our host, are too soft on them (and SKY).

I am afraid Dianne Abbott is the same on 'This Week'. She really should be told to shut up more often by Neil

Man in a Shed said...

Clarkson's view of our economic future is worth a moment to watch here - before you run screaming to the super market to buy all the backed beans and lentils they have in stock.

stuart said...

http://clementcatlee.blogspot.com/2008/12/428604-people-cant-be-wrong.html