2. Sam Coates explains the Conservative ringfencing strategy.
3. Donal Blaney reports on the progress of his complaint to the IPCC regarding Damian Green.
4. Guido seems gagging to work for Derek Draper.
5. Dave's Part explains the preconditions for a settlement in Palestine.
6. Adam Macqueen says 'come on darling, do it for Daddy'.
7. Valleys Mam says councillors should pay for their own refreshments.
8. Danny Finkelstein (at his best) asks if Israel should talk to Hamas.
9. Tom Harris has a copy of a letter to the PM from
10. Red Box on why the lobbying industry (and ex Ministers) need not fear change.
11. Devil's Kitchen explains why charities can whistle for his money.
12. Richard North on the two faced Brits.