1. PoliticalBetting on the horsetrading after the Israeli election.
2. Martin Bright has an account of a stormy Cabinet meeting in which Harriet Harman proposed public hangings for bankers. Sort of.
3. Moments of Clarity is seeking clarity over the LibDem poll position.
4. Douglas Carswell kummert sich ueber Oesterreich.
5. Cicero's Songs surveys the strange death of Labour England.
6. Alastair Campbell has a rant about the wonders of state schools.
7. Donal Blaney says Draper has insulted the mentally handicapped and should apologise.
8. Baroness Ros Scott has a pair of floating ribs. And 24 other random things.
9. Dizzy outlines his comment is free for all policy. Rather him than me.
10. John Redwood: Honey, I've lost the tax revenue!
11. Plato Says has a unique take on Dolly.
12. Lord Soley has been to Afghanistan.