1. Australian journalist Andrew Bolt blogs a day of tragedy.
2. The Wilted Rose reckons the Tories are 24 points ahead among the vital C2s.
3. Capitalists@Work disputes the claim that noone foresaw the collapse of Lehmans.
4. Longrider was appalled by the showtrial of the bankers.
5. Burning our Money reckons the wrong witnesses were on the stand.
6. Donal Blaney fisks Clare Hzlegrove's 25 Random Things meme. It's hilarious.
7. Dan Hannan is outaged by the ban on Dutch politician Geert Wilders from entering Britain.
8. Matthew Taylor on the different ways a banker can say sorry.
9. LabourHome brings the joyous news that Labour MP Martin Salter is standing down. No reaction from his nemesis yet.
10. Boulton & Co want your nominations for Britain's Top 10 Fanciable MPs.
11. Charlie Beckett thinks the Today Programme is on a roll.
12. LibDem Voice rails against Tory education plans, without apparently realising that they are identical to LibDem ones.
13. Tom Harris defends the party system.
14. Bethan Jenkins tries to rekindle her love of blogging.
15. Danny Finkelstein's Top 10 Iranian Blogs. No, really.
16. Whipped Senseless brings news which will disappoint Donal. Sarah Palin is too darned busy governin' to go to CPAC.
17. SNP Tactical Voting welcomes the 129th MSP.
18. Douglas Carswell on why Liam Byrne has gone native.