1. Fraser Nelson puts the case against a top rate of tax at 45p.
2. Tracey Crouch on a Labour MP who has claimed credit for something he had little to do with.
3. Quaequam believes Lembit holds the key to LibDem blogging success.
4. Valley's Mam on a leaked memo which shows Plaid fear they will lose seats.
5. Graeme Archer looks forward to being stoned.
6. Tom Harris writes in praise of Iain Duncan Smith.
7. Douglas Carswell doesn't like trains.
8. Party Lines on the long running apology saga.
9. Kevin Maguire on the merits of Nick Brown. His mate.
10. John Redwood on why borrowing makes us poorer.
11. Chris Paul indulges in some delusions about me, Tom Harris and Red Ken.
12. EU Referendum reckons it's Amateur Hour at the Jury Team.