1. Tory Radio has an interview with David Mundell.
2. Church Mouse reckons Brown is trying to buy the Catholic vote.
3. Devil's Kitchen has Chris Huhne banged to rights. Or words to that effect.
4. Robin Page resigns from UKIP and explains why.
5. Quaequam explains why he has had a bit of a tiff with Paddy Ashdown.
6. Tim Montgomerie reports from the Progress Conference.
7. Tartan Hero reports on yet more Labour cronyism in Glasgow.
8. Tom Harris is not exactly a fan of Clare Short. I think it's fair to say that.
9. Raedwald reports on another Labour MP who has been endorsed by letters from someone who wasn't quite who they seemed.
10. James Forsyth analyses Mandy's fighting (not quitting) words.
11. LibDem Voice launches a campaign to shred Prescott's pension.
12. Paul Waugh on Harriet Harman's Andrew Marr interview.