Tuesday, August 18, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Party Lines on Andy Burnham's NHS naivety.
2. Subrosa asks where our Afgahnistan aid money goes.
3. Tory Rascal wants to bugger a burglar. At least, I think that's what he said.
4. Andrea Leadsom thinks banking bonuses can be a good thing.
5. John Rentoul berates Gordon Brown for leaving Tom Harris languishing on the backbenches.
6. John Redwood promises to be funny.
7. Tim Montgomerie's seven defences of political blogging.
8. Stephen Glenn on LibDem target seats (and he calls fellow LibDem blogger Irfan Ahmed stupid...)
9. It is safe to say Donal Blaney is not a fan of Ted Kennedy.
10. Alex Massie on Mandelson and the Lockerbie bomber.
11. SNP Tactical Voting has a go at Wikio for their blog rankings.
12. As does Letters from a Tory.