1. Chris Paul on the list of Labour bloggers who are giving up blogging.
2. Wrinkled Weasel on Labour's bullying education policy.
3. Daily Quail reports the astonishing news that Harriet Harman wants to ban wife beating.
4. LibDem Voice has a post from new LibDem General Election Coordinator John Sharkey.
5. Tom Harris implores Dizzy to embark on a rethink.
6. Letters from a Tory writes to Dr Sarah Wollaston (using green ink).
7. Douglas Carswell reckons Sir Humphrey is the problem.
8. Party Lines on the cracks appearing in the New Labour facade.
9. Liam Murray on the bloated head of Paul Krugman.
10. Malc in the Burgh enjoys a LibDem leaflet.
11. John Redwood thinks there are too few banks.
12. Westminster Wisdom on factionalism in the pre World War 1 Tory Party.