Tuesday, November 17, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Sara Bedford gives theLabour Against All Odds video a fisking.
2. Danny Finkelstein on what Liz Truss tells us about candidate selection.
3. The Blue Blog celebrates 80 years of the Conservative Research Department.
4. Guido feels deflated.
5. Dizzy celebrates 40 years of The Sun.
6. Tom Harris writes in defence of Adulterers.
7. Paul Waugh on a Franco Irish diplomatic dispute. Sort of.
8. LibDem Voice Readers prefer Gordon Brown to David Cameron.
9. Hopi Sen feels old.
10. John Redwood is a fan of Hammersmith & Fulham Council.
11. Devil's Kitchen has a primer for political apologies.
12. Quaequam blog thinks bloggers should be on the PCC Board!