1. Jeff Peel wonders if the UUP/Conservative relationship is at breaking point.
2. Adam Boulton found Geoff Hoon's evidence straangely impressive.
3. Alex Massie pays tribute to Bill McLaren.
4. Tory Radio doesn't really care who owns Cadbury and those who do shouldn't buy any US goods.
5. George Eaton thinks Jon Cruddas may stand for London Mayor.
6. Lord Soley interviews Nick Robinson.
7. Hopi Sen on the rise of the 'Bolicy'.
8. The Steamie on some general election games.
9. John Rentoul's obituary of Peter Mandelson.
10. Tom Harris goes into Airplane mode. Stop calling him Shirley.
11. Party Lines talks to Nigel Farage about headgear.
12. Independence Home says UKIP has announced its campaign director for the general election, James Pryor. Er, who?