Tuesday, May 18, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Opposition Studies Forum says it's time to reform the voting in Speaker elections.
2. Modern Survival Blog suggests you start hoarding some tins.
3. Geraldine Dreadful MP writes to Dan Hannan.
4. Richard Willis on the design of the new Routemaster buses.
5. Revolts.co.uk is closing down. Boo hoo.
6. Paul Waugh spots a rule change for new MPs courtesy of Speaker Bercow.
7. Cicero's Songs remains unimpressed by the brothers Miliband.
8. Pink News reports that Ed Balls is apparently the most gay friendly of the Labour leadership candidates. Such a pity then that he is so dog ugly. Saucer of milk?
9. Luke Akehurst wants your vote, if you happen to be a Labour Party member.
10. Harry Barnes on Marx and the Milibands.
11. Guido on the Labour MP who may not have her priorities right.
12. Charles Crawford has a to do list for William Hague.