1. Ed West doesn't think Polly Toynbee's version of Schlinder's List would be much good.
2. David Mills thinks the PM debates belong to voters, not politicians.
3. Jim Pickard looks at the Tory rebels.
4. Max Atkinson has some free tips for Ed Miliband.
5. Katharine Birbalsingh has quickly learnt who her true friends are.
6. Simon Clark wants to stop government giving money to lobbyists.
7. Dizzy investigates some hypocrisy of the worst kind.
8. David Osler has some advice for the British Tea Party.
9. Even Rob Carr thinks the FBU are making a mistake.
10. Laurie Penny is not sure the left is going in the right direction.
11. Subrosa welcomes the scrutiny of the Scottish electoral count.
12. Harry's Place says bollocks to Ed Miliband.