1. Boris Johnson prefers LBC to the BBC.
2. Gary Younge doesn't think the Tea Party exists.
3. Alex Massie looks at George W Bush's new book.
4. Peter Hitchens wonders why Prince Andrew is getting so friendly with a dictator.
5. Norman Tebbit was once a Europhile.
6. Walaa Idris on Sally Bercow's neutrality.
7. Anna Racoon investigates the world of health and safety.
8. Tim Worstall takes a look at the figures on housing benefit.
9. Peter McColl believes that tax avoidance is a problem. I don't.
10. Dizzy is cracking down on those who break Godwin's Law.
11. James Forsyth thinks a delay in Oldham is exactly the Coalition wanted.
12. The Third Estate thinks those on both side of the Unions dispute need to tone down the rhetoric.