Thursday, April 28, 2011

On My LBC Show Tonight From 7pm...

7-9PM As the big day approaches it’s the Royal Wedding all the way on the programme tonight, right up to 9pm. Is your bunting up, have you put your flags out? How will you be marking the big day? Over the next two hours we’re going to preview the events of tomorrow and I want to hear from you what you’re planning to do, are you camping out on the Mall tonight, I want to know what you think of the royal wedding and whether we’ve all gone over the top. Personally I think all grumpiness should be banned for the day and let us as a country come together and rejoice. But if you want to have a grump let’s get it over with tonight, shall we? 0845 60 60 973

9-10PM LBC Legal Hour with Daniel Barnett

Listen at 97.3 FM, on DAB, Sky 0112, Virgin 973 or at http://www.lbc.co.uk/ Phone in on 0845 60 60 973. Text 84850. Email iain@lbc.co.uk. Tweet me @lbc973

No comments: